Wednesday, October 14, 2009

VGXPO - A Story of Star-Crossed Gamers

If you haven't heard yet our reactions to VGXPO, I won't repeat myself. I've vented my frustrations and have cooled down. I don't want to come across like we have any issue with Philadelphia, most of the conventions there, and certainly not with the people who attend these conventions. In fact, Paul Truitt (founder of Game Core) and his wife have been incredibly helpful and supportive as we kick-off our little business. And some of our most devoted and loving fans have come from Philly.

So don't worry, 2.35 people that are reading this. The misleadings of one man and disrespect of another have not soiled our entire perception of Philadelphia. Who knows, maybe we'll even try again there soon (very soon)...

No comments:

Post a Comment